There are many reasons why one would opt to track the phone location of anyone with the help of a cell phone tracker. You might know the number of your angry friend who does not respond to your calls, and now you want to pay a visit to them. However, you don't know their home address and location.
You wish to track your long-lost relative and see where they live. All of this is approachable with the support of a phone tracker. The article explains how to track a cell phone location online with NumLooker. It also gives you access to multiple information about your target, including his background history and educational background.
Following are the important key points discussed in the article:
- What is NumLooker
- Step-by-Step Guide to Track a Cell Phone
- Track a Lost Phone Location with IMEI Number
- Spy Apps
What is NumLooker?
NumLooker is a reverse phone lookup service that provides people’s names, phone numbers, and their location. It has an extensive database that allows you to quickly obtain knowledge about your target person with ease. NumLooker provides information about target people by entering their names, phone numbers, or home address.
With NumLooker, you can find the exact location of your directed person. His current house address, including all his past residential information, is provided by NumLooker. Moreover, you can find someone's name by phone number, his city and state, family or friends, phone number, educational information can be found in details reporter as well.
Even if the target person has been involved in any burglary or fraud cases, the application will display his court records. The application has an easy-to-use interface that only requires you to enter the target's correct information in the search bar. In conclusion, the software shows all of his private and public data.
Step-by-Step Guide to Track a Cell Phone
There are different scenarios why you would need to track a cell phone location. It might be because you want to keep in touch with a certain person. Another reason can be a confidential need of chasing them through their mobile location without them knowing.
Here, we will learn how to track a cell phone with the assistance of a cell phone tracker, NumLooker.
- Step 1: Enter the Phone Number
- Visit the official website of NumLooker to access its reverse phone lookup feature. Enter your target person's complete and accurate phone number and click the "Search Now" button.
- Step 2: Filter Down the Results
- NumLooker will provide you with all of the profiles matching your given information. Filter down the other profiles and select your relevant profile. Tap on the "Access Report" to access the target's location.
- Step 3: Export and Check the Report
- In conclusion, mention your accurate email address and complete the payment requirements. After this, you can finally access your target’s report. Click on “View My Report” to access his information and track his cell phone.
Track a Lost Phone Location with IMEI Number
If you have ever lost your smartphone, you will be aware of that horrible feeling. The above-explained method is suitable if the user wants to detect the location of someone's phone with the help of a known phone number. However, this method is not workable to track lost phones.
There are many cases where either people misplace or lose their cell phones or get them snatched. In both cases, you will need touse the IMEI number track your cell phone.
An IMEI number is a 15-number combination that is assigned uniquely to every cell phone. It stands for International Mobile Equipment Identity. It is a distinct identity of a cell phone and is attached to the hardware of every mobile. However, if you cannot locate it, it could be found in the "About Phone" option in settings.
This specialized number is sent to the nearest phone tower when a cell phone is manufactured. Therefore, whenever that phone is lost, police use the IMEI location tracking to find the nearby cell tower where the phone is being operated.
This technique provides an approximate clue about the phone's location. Hence, it makes it easy to find the exact location of the phone. There are several applications available that work as IMEI trackers. If your phone has been stolen and you involve the police to detect it, this will be helpful to prevent these burglars from targeting more people.
If none of the above techniques has worked for tracing a phone location, a spying application can be your assistance. Spyic is a phone monitoring application that works on both Android and iOS devices. It is a top-notch location tracking application that works to find people's exact location and other spying information.
In this spy tool, you can access many useful features stated below:
- Spyic’s SIM tracker feature allows viewing IMEI numbers and network-based location of the target person.
- It has a geofencing feature that allows you to place fences across specific places on a Google Map. Whenever your target crosses those fences, the app will notify you.
- With Spyic, you can view people's past and present GPS-based locations along with their Wi-Fi-based locations.
- If you are afraid of your child’s activities, then you can keep a check on his messages, location, social media activity, and browsing history with Spyic.
- If you don’t get satisfied with Spyic within 60 days, you can have a refund by contacting customer service.
The article concludes extensive information on how to track a cell phone location. NumLooker helps in giving details of a person's location like his past and present residential records, his city, and his state.
Moreover, NumLooker has an active database that can even fetch a record as old as 15 years. The article also explained an alternative method of IMEI location tracking that is helpful to find a lost or stolen phone. Finally, Spyic is also useful to find your spouse's or child's GPS location without them knowing. Anyone studying the article will get a grasp of multiple ways of tracking phone locations.